Pre-Order the Amazon Echo Dot without a Fire TV or Echo and $5 less [Deals]
Amazon just recently announced the Echo Dot, a smaller version of the Amazon Echo, a personal voice assistant device that can answer questions, control your smart home devices, etc. However, Amazon has made it difficult to pre-order it, limiting it to users who own the original Amazon Echo or a Fire TV to order via a voice command. You won’t be able to order it the traditional way through the Amazon.com website, but there is a workaround for it and it requires just your phone and for $5 less than the original price of $89.99
- First you’ll need to download the Amazon shopping app to your phone. It’s available on Android and iOS. However to get the $5 credit, you need to sign up from a referral link. If you need one, you can sign up with mine via this link: https://amazon.com/mpr?referralcode=LONG2846N&ref_=mpr_tr_ss
- Follow the link and download the Amazon shopping app for your iPhone or Android device and use the app to create a Amazon account if you haven’t done so. After that, you’ll need to confirm your phone number via text message.
- Once you confirm your phone number, congrats, you’ll get a credit of $5 added to your Amazon account.
- Now in the app, select the mic icon and say ‘Add Echo Dot to Shopping Cart’. I had to say this a few times, but eventually the app will add the Echo Dot to your shopping cart.
- Finish checkout and your done! Echo Dot for $84.99 :D